Thursday, August 12, 2010

Moving Right Along

No one will notice but yesterday I spent the afternoon creating a background and header for the blog. I had initially done one that was of my own design but soon realized I didn't have the technical ability to put it in place. Here's what I had wanted the background to look like:
but alas I decided after 8 hours that I would never be able to make it work so I'm settling on this background from The Cutest Blog on the Block
It's cute and a little funky and will go nicely with some of my art. I haven't had much time to sketch or create art as I'm busy adding art to My eBay and eventually My Etsy Shoppes.
I'm still thinking about how I'll make this blog useful to all of my arty readers. I'll be working on that and hopefully some new work this weekend. Until next time my dear friends...enjoy your day and be thankful that you are alive to experience it in all ways...even the annoying ones :)

No comments: